Call to support social research projects based on surveys
The Social Observatory of ”la Caixa” is launching a call to suppport social research projects based on surveys.
This call for applications is open to research projects that, through the conducting of a survey, enable new knowledge to be obtained regarding the following aspects of a specific social phenomenon or problem:
- its characterisation, or
- analysis of its causes.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS:
- The total budget allocated to this call is 100,000 euros.
- The maximum amount for each project is 50,000 euros.
- With this amount it is planned to fund between two and four projects, depending on the characteristics of the proposals presented.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- This call for applications is open to researchers or research teams of any nationality who conduct their activity in Spain, at universities, research centres or non-profit private organisations working in research.
- Presentation deadline: proposals can be presented until 0:00h on 14 March 2019.
- Proposals should be sent to the email address of the Social Observatory of ”la Caixa” at: email@example.com
- Successful applicants will be notified at the contact email address of the main researcher at a date no later than 14 May 2019.
If you have any queries regarding this call, please write to the email address of the Social Observatory of ”la Caixa”: firstname.lastname@example.org